FIRST AID RESPONSE
FREC Level 3 | FREC Level 4 | First Aid Response
Who should attend?
- Persons with a lead role in first aid, who are required to give pre-hospital care.
- First aiders in remote or hostile areas
- Persons in the security industry and/or wish to qualify for an SIA licence.
- Anyone who requires comprehensive knowledge.
What will I learn?
3rg’s First Aid Response course covers a higher level of First Aid, providing pre-hospital care for medical emergencies accredited by Highfield (HABC). Students will receive a greater level of instruction than someone who is trained in basic first aid. First responders typically provide advanced first aid level care, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external defibrillator usage.
- All criteria delivered in the First Aid at Work
- Medical Intelligence and Environmental Awareness
- Correct use of an Automated External Defibrillator
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Assess an incident and conduct casualty surveys
- Understand how to support a variety of casualties
- Understand how the environment can impact on the provision of first
- Deliver basic life support techniques
Ongoing assessment will take place throughout the course which will include a final multiple choice question paper. Certification is valid for three years from the date of issue.