EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK
Emergency First Aid at Work
Level 2 HABC award | Duration – 1 day
Who should attend?
- Persons with first aid duties, including equipment resupply and administration duties
- Ideal for teachers, childminders and carers
- Suited to First aiders in urban areas
What will I learn?
3rg’s Emergency First Aid at Work course provides learners with the skills and knowledge of an Emergency First Aider, that can provide treatment to their casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner. Satisfying the requirements of the regulatory body for First Aid – the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Basic hygiene in First Aid
- Minor injuries
- Bleeding control
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Act safely, promptly and effectively during emergencies at work.
- Use first aid equipment.
- Be aware of current first aid protocols.
Ongoing assessment will take place throughout the course which will include a final multiple choice question paper. Certification is valid for three years from the date of issue.